The Environmental Impact Study Circle (CEIA) is a multidisciplinary group made up of students from various careers of the University of Lima who carry out a series of projects and activities related to sensitizing the community in general on issues of protection and conservation of the environment.
- Development of talks for dissemination, awareness and specific training on environmental issues under a committed citizen approach and a responsible company.
- Active participation in campaigns organized by its associates, organizations concerned about the environment, which materializes in concrete actions with an immediate impact on nature.
- Organization of workshops for the university community aimed at raising awareness in relation to recycling.
- Participation in research projects together with university professors to investigate clean development technologies.
Actively participate in the training of leaders, who through project management, promotion of research, organization of events and training, become true agents of change who can propose and implement solutions to environmental problems.
Be recognized as the circle of studies with the greatest impact among the students of the University of Lima, managing to train leaders who apply and make decisions with environmental awareness at all levels where they are developing.
Leadership, service vocation, teamwork, commitment, creativity, respect, search for excellence
- GE Environmental Sciences