The International Relations Studies circle meets the following objectives:
- Promote cultural integration by developing knowledge about the different protocols and cultural differences.
- Encourage rapprochement with leaders of foreign trade and international relations in the public and private spheres.
- Promote intercultural experiences; mainly having direct contact with foreign students who are doing their exchange studies at the University of Lima.
- Promote the development of soft skills in students.
- Encourage the linking of students and members of the circle with events and workshops abroad.
- Encourage the development of ideas in order to propose innovative projects at the international and university level.
- Encourage the active participation of the members of the circle.
- Keep group members informed about the national and international scene.